Please select your location and preferred language where available.
Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is operated by KIOXIA Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates ("group companies").
Please note that it is assumed that you agree to any and all the terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") if you use this website.
KIOXIA may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and / or remove any part of the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. Therefore, you are requested to confirm the latest Terms and Conditions before using this website. This website may provide links to websites operated by KIOXIA's group companies. Use of such websites is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual websites.
KIOXIA and its group companies make no warranty of any kind, with respect to this web site, including without limitation, the accuracy, reliability, completeness, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement of third parties rights and / or safety of its contents. The contents of this website may be altered or deleted and the operation may be suspended or discontinued at any time without any prior notice.
KIOXIA and its group companies shall not be liable for any damage incurred for any reason, including but not limited to, inaccuracy, alteration or deletion of the contents of this website, occurrence of a problem on this website, and suspension or discontinuation of operation of this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Any and all rights to the trade names, trademarks and logos used on this website and belonging to KIOXIA, its group companies, or other companies are protected under the Trademark Law, Unfair Competition Prevention Law and other applicable laws. Use of the above without authorization from KIOXIA, its group companies or other companies that hold rights is prohibited.
This KIOXIA WWW Server provides a variety of information concerning products, information service, technical service, news releases and the like ("Documents"). KIOXIA and/or its affiliated companies own copyrights in these Documents, unless otherwise expressly stated.
These Documents are protected by copyright law and other applicable laws. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and you may use the KIOXIA WWW Server only under the following conditions:
- You may use, copy or download for only internal and non-commercial purposes.
- When you copy or download, you must include this copyright notice and conditions.
- You are prohibited to exploit, such as modify, distribute, publicly transmit (including making transmittable) or display and so on, any copies of Documents.
Nothing shall be construed to license any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights existing in the Documents.
THE DOCUMENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
In addition, utilization of some Documents may be subject to further copyright notices and conditions indicated on such Documents.
In the use of this website, the actions listed below are prohibited:
- The following actions with respect to KIOXIA or any of its group companies, their officers or employees, or any other companies, organizations or individuals
- Libels or threats
- Actions resulting in disadvantage or damage
- Actions that are illegal or may be illegal
- Actions detrimental to public order and morality
Linking to the Website
Consent to the following is required in order to provide a link to this website:
- Use of the KIOXIA logo for the purpose of providing a link is not permitted. (Use of the KIOXIA logo requires prior granting of authorization by KIOXIA.)
- Any link that makes it unclear that the site is the KIOXIA website and may give a false impression to a third party is prohibited.
- Any link within the scope of the "prohibited actions" specified in these "Terms and Conditions of Use" is prohibited.
Proposals from Customers
Regarding proposals concerning products, technologies, manufacturing and / or sales methods, designs, etc., submitted to KIOXIA by its customers, unless KIOXIA specifically requests customers to do so, KIOXIA does not review any proposals from customers except those that come within the scope of "proposals to be reviewed", described below.
Regarding proposals that are not "proposals to be reviewed" KIOXIA assumes no obligation to maintain confidentiality of such proposals and assumes no obligation to review such proposals.
Proposals to be Reviewed
- Patent, design or trademark the right to which is registered with the Patent Office.
- A utility model the right to which is registered with the Patent Office and to which a registrability report issued by the Patent Office is attached, which facilitates judgment concerning validity of the right, and the document states that "6. No prior art documents can be found".
Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, use of this website and application of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Unless otherwise specified, the Tokyo District Court shall be exclusively the court of first jurisdiction for all disputes related to this website.
In the case of exporting (including transporting to a country outside Japan and disclosing to non-residents in Japan) technologies or programs obtained from this website or products purchased from this website, you are required to comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law, the U.S. Export Administration Act and any other applicable laws and regulations.
Third parties' websites linked to or from this website ("linked third parties' websites"), except those of group companies of KIOXIA, are administered by such third parties at their own responsibility. Provision of a link to and from this website does not imply that KIOXIA has any special relationship with parties operating linked third parties' websites or that KIOXIA recommends the contents of linked third parties' websites. KIOXIA assumes no responsibility for the contents of linked third parties' sites or use of such sites.
KIOXIA Web Accessibility Guidelines
Accompanying the spread of the Internet, the importance of corporate Web sites is increasing and the number of people who use the World Wide Web as a means of accessing information is also rising. Since The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) - an international standards organization for the Web - announced its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 in May 1999, initiatives to make Web content more accessible have progressed at many companies in Europe, North America and elsewhere.
Measures to Implement the Guidelines
- Anticipate that users with individual requirements will visit Web sites depending on the purpose of the Web site content: people with different objectives, people with and without physical disabilities, people of all ages, people with different levels of experience, and so forth.
The information disseminated on KIOXIA Web sites is a mixture of information targeted at a great number of users (for instance, company information and information on products for the general public), and information targeted at specific users (for instance, content for business partners, content requiring membership, content for children). At times it is not possible to provide all information in a form that is easy to use for all users. However, KIOXIA aims to provide information in a method appropriate to the anticipated users according to the purpose of publishing each Web site.
- Anticipate that the Internet access environments of the individual users anticipated in 1. are diverse, and endeavour to ensure that visitors can easily obtain, understand, and manipulate necessary information.
Support technology employed to enable users to access Web sites is provided by many vendors in accordance with a variety of standards and is upgraded as the occasion demands. Also, the types, combinations, and individual settings of support technologies used by Web users vary according to the purpose and conditions of use. For these reasons, technical and cost constraints make unrealistic the operation of Web sites that support all the support technologies used by visitors to KIOXIA's Web sites. In this regard, in operating Web sites KIOXIA aims to take note of these trends so as to support as many of these technologies as possible, focusing on frequently used standard support technologies.
- Endeavour to ensure that all the users anticipated in 1. are able to smoothly obtain, understand, and manipulate necessary information from every Internet access environment anticipated in 2.
If you have any queries, suggestions or feedback, please contact us via the Contact Us form.