Please select your location and preferred language where available.
Advance Your Career at KIOXIA
We are offering great opportunities to design your career path with support from our entire organization. You will be able to work on meaningful and impactful projects that will make a difference. Working in a high performing team, you will be learning from others who are always open to new ideas. In addition, you will be supported to succeed in a highly collaborative environment. The future of KIOXIA and memory technology has never looked brighter, come join the team and help us define the Future of Memory!
Why work at KIOXIA? Here is what we do!
- Leading worldwide supplier of flash memory and SSDs
- Pioneer cutting edge memory solutions and services that enrich people's lives and expand society's horizons
- Shape the future of data storage in many applications such has advanced smartphones, personal computing, solid state drives, automotive and data centers
How we’ll help you grow and develop?
- Give you the foundational tools to set-up early-career professionals for success
- Provide you with ongoing coaching, feedback, and mentorship from a diverse and supportive network of talent
- A network to engage with, learn from, and build lasting relationships with
What will make you successful?
- Highly ambitious self starter
- Attention to detail
"I enjoy working at KIOXIA. Everyday there is something new to learn! My manager has been a great mentor and my colleagues have been really supportive. This role enabled me to transition confidently from a recent graduate to a working professional!”
“Transitioning from student to full time professional at Kioxia has been a dream come true. I started at the company as the Human Resources Intern and now I am a new college graduate working full time as an Analytics and Information Coordinator. Kioxia ensured that I was 100% satisfied with the first job in my career as a working professional.”
Available New College Grad Opportunities
Intern at KAI
KIOXIA is looking for passionate and driven students from all disciplines and beyond to be a part of our summer internship. We offer an invigorating program where interns will be contributing to projects with meaningful outcomes. Our Internship runs eight weeks during the summer between June and August and is open to students with a minimum of two years of college. While our goal is to groom a talent pool of future engineers we cannot guarantee an internship will transition to full time position - but you never know!
Available Intern Opportunities
As an equal employment opportunity employer, KIOXIA America provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to be considered for any position. Should you require a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the hiring process, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
KIOXIA America does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications.